Monday, August 1, 2011

J0N@+H@N Monday

I took second place in the mile, most of my day was not that bad because I got my exercise of the day. The rest of the day was fun, before lunch, it  was boring because I spaced out most of the time. After lunch we went to the rope courses and it took along time to get the equipment on and they took along time to wait for your turn. During the time we were up in the air it felt like if I was going to fall down. That was my day so far.....Peace!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

omli student said...

I’m glad you pushed yourself in the mile and it might have seemed like you were not paying too much attention in the class. In reality you were because when we would call on you would still answer and had some pretty good things to say.

Jose

Post a Comment