I am a chill guy but you have to know me.
Not that much of a talker but like I said you have to know me....
I'm very into style with the new kicks and yes you have to
have some nice original 501 LEVIS to rock them out,
ooh and some original white NIKE AIRFORCE.
It's all about the hi-tops.
Not that much of a talker but like I said you have to know me....
I'm very into style with the new kicks and yes you have to
have some nice original 501 LEVIS to rock them out,
ooh and some original white NIKE AIRFORCE.
It's all about the hi-tops.
There is nothing much to say other than you have to get to know me to know me!
There is one more thing, I'm into computers, operating systems, and mobile tweaks/hacking. JAILBREAKING... The easy stuff along with mods if you know what I'm talking about
No comments:
Post a Comment