Hi my name is Johnny and the reason I'm is because I had nothing to do at my house because summer work out for the High School team is in a dead weak, were we can't have any contact with the coach. So instead I would at least stay some were where I'm entertained for the whole weak. The group I'm in is group four and so far I had a fun. The food is way better then the one in my school by a lot. So I would take advantage of the Chinese food because I love it more then Mexican food.
1 comment:
It’s great to hear that you like the food and are enjoying your time here so far. I hope that you have fun this week and gain a lot of knowledge about college, yourself and peers. I know that you will be entertained this week because you will be engaged in many activities that will enhance your leading skills.
José
Post a Comment