I had a long day with a lot of walking, but having fun while playing Toro toro, and kickball. These games gave the day a good ending. In the beginning, meeting new people felt lame but as the day progressed it got to be more easier and more comfortable. At the end of the day I did meet a couple of more people. I hope I get to at least make a couple more friends and for the week to be a good one.
 |
| Meeting Rome- Facilitator |
 |
smirking
This is the facilitators along with the whole group from Forest Grove and Woodburn High School.The OSU campus was alright, but not what I expected. There was very long walks to different buildings, a exhausting thing. All I can say is that it was a good day with never ending walking and with the food soon to be the same almost every day. Other than that this place is chill with chill people. |
1 comment:
I’m glad you like the institute so far and that you like the people that you are meeting. I hope that you have fun and learn a lot about yourself and peers. I look forward to working with you and getting to know you. I just want to tell you to enjoy this week and to get out of your comfort zone and do things that you would probably not do back home.
José
Post a Comment