Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pedro, Sunday

Hi my name Pedro I like to listen to music and play basketball with my brother and  friends. I'm here to learn about college and to meet other people. I got assigned with a fun group because we began with playing a game that we had to remember names of other people and what they like or what they would like to improve this week. Also we learn some about other. Then we played Toro toro and kickball after this we went to walk to other building  to discus about what  level of reading the college student read , went after to blog. I advise you to have fun.

1 comment:

omli student said...

I'm glad that you like to have fun with your family and you will be gaining a lot of knowledge about college. So you have taken advantage of a great opportunity because you will also learn new leadership skills and to have self-confidence.

Jose

Post a Comment